WHO PAYS THE DOCTOR? Your company’s workers’ compensation insurance carrier will pay for your authorized medical treatment, if the treatment was for an on- the-job injury.

WHAT MEDICAL TREATMENT WILL BE PAID? All authorized doctor bills, hospital bills, physical therapy, prescriptions, and necessary travel expenses if the injury or illness was caused by an accident on the job. If your accident occurred on or after July 1, 2013 medical treatment shall be limited to a maximum period of 400 weeks from the accident date. If your injury is catastrophic in nature you may be entitled to lifetime medical benefits.

WHAT DO I DO ABOUT A DOCTOR? Your employer is required to post a Panel of Six (6) Physicians. You may choose any one of the six.The panel must include one orthopedic physician and not more than two industrial clinics. FILE A CLAIM