• Temporary Total disability (TT):

    • If your doctor says you cannot work, because of your work-related injury or illness, you should receive money equaling 66 2/3% of your regular wages at the time you were hurt, subject to a statewide maximum reimbursement amount. FILE A CLAIM

    • You will not receive temporary disability benefits for the first 7 days of disability, unless you are disabled more than 21 days due to the work-related injury as determined by the authorized doctor. IF NOT CALL (954) 500-FREE

    • Certain severe injuries may entitle you to 80% of your regular wages for up to 6 months after the accident. CALL (954) 500-FREE

  • Temporary Partial disability (TP):

    • When the doctor states you can return to work with restrictions, you may be eligible to receive Temporary Partial Disability Benefits if you are unable to earn 80% of the wages you were earning at the time of your accident. CALL (954) 500-FREE

  • Statute of Limitations

    Once you are injured at work or become aware of a workers’ compensation injury or illness, you have 30 days in which to report your injury or illness to your employer. Failure to report your injury within 30 days may jeopardize your claim. CALL (954) 500-FREE

    Generally, you have two years from the date of your injury or illness to file a claim for workers’ compensation benefits.CALL (954) 500-FREE

  • Petition for Benefits

    To begin the judicial procedure for obtaining benefits that you believe are due and owing under the law and have not been provided by the employer or insurance carrier, a Petition for Benefits form must be filed with the Office of Judges of Compensation Claims.CALL (954) 500-FREE

  • Why You Need This Law Firm

    If you are unable to work or your earnings are lower because of a work-related injury or illness, I will fight for you to receive wage replacement benefits. You may be eligible for these benefits if you have been disabled for more than seven calendar days and are not able to perform your normal job duties as advised by your authorized doctor. CALL (954) 500-FREE

    If you are not being paid while you are out of work I will seek replacement benefits that will begin on the eighth day of partial or total disability. CALL (954) 500-FREE

    In most cases, the wage replacement benefits will equal two-thirds of your pre-injury regular weekly wage, but the benefit will not be higher than Florida’s average weekly wage which in 2018 is $900+. CALL (954) 500-FREE

  • How Many Weeks Of Compensation Can I Get?   If you cannot work due to your injury you are entitled to up to 401 weeks of wage replacement. If you are returned to work before your 401 weeks  CALL (954) 500-FREE

  • Permanent Total Benefits: These benefits are provided if your injury causes you to be permanently and totally disabled according to the conditions stated in the law. If you are returned to work and still not totally recovered: CALL (954) 500-FREE